Wednesday, December 10, 2008

How we met

Eric and I met through one of his roomates and started dating. Its funny When I saw him for the first time I thought, "Wow he is Hott!" I remember exactly what he looked liked when he walked in the door. He had on a white shirt with the sleeves cut off and some black basketball shorts with his bat bag ( he just got done playing softball.) I wanted to hang out with him so bad! I was always over at there house for a party or just to hang out so I always got to see him. I told all my girlfriends about him and they just kept telling me to tell him I liked him so one night I finally got the courage to and I sent him a text. It said, "I really like you!" His reply said, "Thats good but bad at the same time." I thought great he is going to tell all of his friends! I was so nervous. Then, we decided to start hanging out. The first time he actually kissed me I was in my truck getting ready to leave his friends house. I will never forget that first kiss! I couldnt sleep that night I was so excited he liked me! About 2 weeks after that I graduated from High school and he met my whole entire family! At that point it was pretty much official!!!

No comments: