Thursday, July 16, 2009

3 1/2 Months until our WEDDING!



Oh my gosh time is going by!!!  My bridal shower is in 2 weeks and then the wedding!  I think about what this day is going to be like every night in my dreams (its amazing!) ;)  I can just imagine how perfect it will be and I cant stop thinking about it.  It is the most amazing feeling knowing I am going to marry my bestfriend and that I get to share my life with him.  I have had "The DRESS" now for about 9 months now and it has felt like forever when you cant tell the most important person!!! I cant wait till Eric can finally see it!  I stink at keeping secrets and this is the first time I have kept something so exciting to myself for so long! :)  I am just glad everyday it gets closer.  I cant believe invitations will be going out in September its only 2 months away!  I am so excited to finally meet the rest of Eric's family and see all of my friends and family this day is going to mean so much!  Until next time enjoy the reading! ;)

Soon to be Mrs. Pritchard 

1 comment:

Lindsey Lundeen Crosland said...

I'm so excited for you!! It will come sooner than you think!